Business Development Analyst, Middle East, Turkey & Africa (META)
Cairo, Egypt, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Cairo, Egypt and will report directly to the Business Development Director, Middle East Turkey & Africa (META). This role will be responsible to support the Business Development team in the Acino META portfolio management strategy through analysis and forecasting of varied business development opportunities.
Your Responsibilities will be :
- As a Business development Analyst you will support the identification of new product opportunities for Acino in the META region.
- Work on the development of new product business cases, beginning with the identification and organization of commercial and scientific data through published sources like IQVIA or secondary research.
- Data analysis to map the new product operating market, current and future market opportunity, competitive environment and other market relevant dynamics such as disease prevalence, regulatory environment, pricing policies etc.
- Support the planning and organization of advisory board or other market research activities required in the assessment of new product opportunities. Collate insights from such studies and incorporate them in the business case development.
- Develop value, volume forecasts for the required META countries and support in the P&L development.
- Review, validate and align on the developed business case with Country General Manager’s and Marketing teams.
- Re-validate forecasts and business cases ahead of new launches.
- Support in the development of high-quality presentations for senior management.
- Take responsibility for preparation of periodic updates, projections and presentations to senior management.
- Support on ad-hoc requests/projects in a timely and accurate manner (e.g. corporate strategy, portfolio optimization projects, etc.).
- With the Medical, Regulatory and Pricing team to gather inputs required for the business case development of new product opportunities.
- With Country Sales, Marketing and Access teams to discuss and validate forecast assumptions.
Your Profile :
- University degree in Management, Finance, Life Sciences or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical/Life science/ Consulting industry in any of the following functions Corporate Strategy, Management consulting, Business analytics or Data modelling.
- Proficient level of MS skill (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with expert level in Excel.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills: sales forecasting, market segmentation, sizing and trend analysis, patient flow, other analytical and modeling skills.
- Deep understanding of the pharmaceutical industry in the META region.
- Expertise in working with and analyzing various Pharmaceutical databases preferred, e.g., IMS/IQVIA.
- Experience in the Generics industry is a plus.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic & English
Please submit your direct application via this LINK
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list