The role has now been filled
We are always looking to welcome new talent to our team, please visit our Careers page to view out current opportunities.Job list
Cairo, Egypt, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
The position is based in Cairo, Egypt and will report directly to Finance Manager, Egypt. The role will be responsible for carrying out general financial accounting duties in relation to accounts payable and receivable in addition to the reporting of BS/PL.
Your Responsibilities will be :
- Receive and verify expense reports; reconcile expense and other financial reports with account balances and other office records.
- Facilitate payment of vendors, reviewing purchase orders, and resolving discrepancies.
Maintain the process for payment of accounts to ensure that the company meets its obligations as they fall due in compliance with payment policy.
- Reconcile monthly statements and transactions.
- Verify documentation before booking to ensure compliance with the internal policies
- Assist external auditors and provide required statements and information for the annual audit.
- Develop and maintain all other necessary controls and processes to ensure that legal and financial requirements and regulations are complied with.
- Prepare and monitor cash flow projections and associated records to determine the optimum use of funds or the need to raise additional revenue.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Identify and recommend updates to accounting processes and procedures.
- Keep good record of all collections and contact all clients to ensure outstanding invoices are paid.
Your Profile :
- Bachelor degree in accounting.
- 3-5 Years of experience in a similar role.
- SAP Experience is required.
- Post-graduate study in accounting is a plus.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written).
- High level of intellectual curiosity, self-motivated to solve difficult issues, continually seeking ways to improve.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please note only direct applications via our HR System will be considered.
Your career at Acino
This role has now been filled, although we may have another role you may be interested in. Please visit our jobs list page to see all available roles.
Only direct applications are considered.Job list