Project Coordinator / System Administrator
Cairo, Egypt, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
You will be reporting to the Data & Systems Manager META and based in our head office in Cairo, Egypt. You will be responsible for supporting data processing, managing information with different levels of reports and analysis, and coordinating with Commercial Excellence team in data collection and formats in coordination with distributors and different systems providers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- You will supporting all other departments and functions, especially the sales team.
- Provide customer service support to both internal and external clients.
- Ensuring that the end-to-end process from sale through to program evaluation is carried out efficiently.
- Updating databases locally and on third party systems with the relevant updated records, including and not limited to; sales, stocks, team structure, visits, activities … etc.
- Validating history of bonus for customers in coordination with sales managers and Sales Force Effectiveness.
- Checking and sending the history of any requested customer directly from distributor servers or from DDR / rapid flow systems.
- Keeping history and making database for deals and updating the accruals with finance team in countries based on the agreed deals.
- Calculating and validating extra FOCs or discounts in coordination with finance team.
- Recording the extra bonus or end of deals on the database (Tracking Machine).
- Separating and sending tracking reports for sales force after designing the reports in cooperation with data and systems manager.
- Supporting CRM? administration for urgent issues or records maintenance, like updating territories; lines; users; reporting managers; products hierarchy … etc.
- Different other tasks related to information management and reporting.
- Keeping up to date database for employees with their data (CRM data matching with HR data).
- Producing professional sales and program documents/presentations using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Organizing all aspects of program set-up.
- Ensuring that sales information is recorded accurately in the system at all times.
- Supporting the training programs for our teams on systems and data management.
- Updating shared folders like SharePoint with training materials and updated reports.
- Any other duties of a similar level and nature as may be required by the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or data science relevant degree
- 4 to 6 years of experience in similar role / field.
- Pharma business savvy is a plus
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced IT skills, specifically with database management and CRM systems
- Advanced skills in using MS office package, advanced query building, updating SQL, script / automation building and updating
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please note only direct applications via our HR system will be considered.
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list