Medical Representative (Tamheer Program) Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Jedda, Riyadh and Dammam, KSA, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Jeddah, Riyadh and Dammam, Saudi Arabia reporting directly to the FLMs, KSA and will be responsible to promote Acino products and achieve sales targets within Acino code of conduct & marketing plan.
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Make regular visits to physicians to deliver the marketing strategy and the product core message.
- Effectively use the sales-aids, clinical data, and reprints during the sales call according to Acino selling skills model.
- Sponsor big local meetings conducted by Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) as well as sponsoring healthcare professionals in important local and international meetings organized by Acino.
- Conduct regular Audio-Visual meetings; business dinners and/or promotional mini meetings on monthly bases.
- Attend and help with the logistics of major conferences and marketing activities.
- Build and maintain positive and professional relationships with key physicians and customers including those who have significant influence in the purchasing decisions within major hospitals/institutions for the assigned products.
- Monitor new developments and changes in the marketplace and to anticipate positive as well as negative impact to adapt the business strategy accordingly.
- Analyze the competitive environment in the assigned area and provide feedback to direct management.
- Regularly classify physicians according to their potentiality and to update the customer’s list.
- Achieve the Assigned Target Calls (Coverage and Frequency) per territory.
Your Job Profile will be :
- Pharmacy Degree.
- 0-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent command of English & Arabic languages.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with a team & Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good Sales & Communication skills, Influencing and Negotiation skills.
- Awareness and understanding of behavior variations in different cultures.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!.
Please note only direct applications via our HR system will be considered.
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list