Business Lead, Cairo Egypt
Cairo, Egypt, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
The position is based in Cairo, Egypt and will report directly to the National Sales Manager. The role will be responsible for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets for assigned area and/or accounts through leadership, management, direction and coaching of the sales team (Medical Representatives).
Your Responsibilities will be :
- Meet or exceed sales, market share and market growth targets within agreed budgets and timescales through effective leadership of sales team.
- Find, communicate and develop business cases to capture opportunities beyond annual targets, identify risks and come forward with mitigation plans.
- To plan, control & achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face-to-face and digital interactions.
- Execute customer centric activities with relevant health care professionals within operating budgets.
- Ensure timely and effective team reporting through Reporting Systems in line with guidelines.
- Manage operating expenses within agreed budgets through effective monitoring and reporting systems and ensure that expenditure does not exceed agreed budgets.
- To ensure effective team development and constant improvement; perform regular field visits in line with goals established by the Sales Leadership and Sales Force Effectiveness, in-field coaching and development of the Medical Representative time is a major component of the role.
- Responsible for recruitment, performance development and retention of representatives managed through clear processes, developed and supported by Human Resources and Sales Training.
- Ensure Medical Representatives have outstanding knowledge and understanding of Acino products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, and key messages.
- Regularly engage in leadership communications to ensure the focus, direction and motivation of the sales team.
- Coordinate and provide customer insights to the marketing team in planning, execution and achieving the assigned market share and Annual Brand Plan in line with brand plans approved by Sales and Marketing Leadership.
- Work to the highest levels of integrity and compliance, adhering to Acino Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Your Profile :
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy or a relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in sales in the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience in a similar position is a must
- Post-graduate study is a plus
- Ability to manage teams with coaching experience
- Must be able to work well in cross-functional teams, both as a team player and a team leader
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage internal & external stakeholders with patience and appropriate assertiveness
- High level of intellectual curiosity, self-motivated to solve difficult issues, continually seeking ways to improve
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please note only direct applications via our HR system will be considered.
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list