Regional OTC Marketing Manager, Cairo Egypt
Egypt, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
The position is based in Cairo, Egypt and will report directly to the Regional Marketing Director, META. The role will be responsible for discovering, creating and managing growth opportunities for OTC Brands within the pharmacy dispensed and self-medicated segments across META Region.
Your Responsibilities will be :
- Creating, managing, and evaluating OTC strategy, plans for (current and future) OTC and consumer health brands within META.
- Develop customer facing marketing strategies for consumers and HCPs that is aligned with the brand strategies.
- Lead and support the country marketing teams into the adaptation and execution of the OTC strategies and plans.
- Design innovative, multi-channel media campaigns that are implemented, analyzed and optimized on a national scale.
- Managing strategic partnerships with pharmacy chains/point of sales as a part of marketing plan execution.
- Perform trade marketing analysis and research to gather the required insights and competitive intelligence.
- Assess the trade marketing channels to prioritize its utilization.
- Develop Trade Marketing Strategic Plan with/for the key strategic brands for both short and long terms, analyzing category trends, driving customer insights and anticipating competitor strategies to identify execution opportunities, innovation and actions plan to meet trade customer’s needs.
- Create consumer programs that ensures the availability and visibility of Acino brand in different pharmacies around META.
- Produce the required GTM strategies and tactical plans for the OTC portfolio.
- Monitor and enhance portfolio performance using IQVIA, Nielsen and other data sources.
- Lead communications for OTC products’ launches, and seek new relevant opportunities & partnerships.
- Lead product lifecycle management activities by providing valuable insights from market, data analyses and customers.
- Collaborate with the broader commercial, SFE, country teams to enhance portfolio performance.
- Monitor and review the brand performance in each country.
- Act as a strong member in business review meetings with country teams.
- Planning effective marketing activities with full accountability for execution.
- Manage the creation of the equity of Acino OTC portfolio.
Your Profile :
- Bachelor’s degree, Master degree in Business Administration is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in Consumer Health or FMCG
- Knowledge/Experience in marketing practices of META countries is a plus
- Strong track record of leading OTC launches and managing PLC
- A visionary thinker that makes things happen. Strategic Mindset with high level of attention to detail
- Strong innovative skills – an ‘innovation machine’. Must be able to work well in cross-functional teams, both as a team player and a team leader.
- Ability to articulate, communicate and deliver on a defined strategy. Excellent project management skills. Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and implementing effective campaigns. Ability to identify and implement process improvement changes.
- Ability to manage internal & external stakeholders with patience and appropriate assertiveness.
- High level of intellectual curiosity, self-motivated to solve difficult issues, continually seeking ways to improve
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written).
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!.
Please note only direct applications via our HR system will be considered.
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list