Cairo, Egypt, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Cairo, Egypt and will report directly to the HR Manager and will be responsible for recruitment and organizational development activities to support in meeting HR department goals and objectives.
- Build/maintain partnerships with different recruitment sources, such as agencies, universities, and other recruitment pools; to ensure availability of qualified candidates.
- Manage/Coordinate the entire recruitment process for entry-level positions from job posting, behavioral interviews, to job offer issuance, to meet manpower plan deadlines.
- Participate in the onboarding process of new hires to provide awareness on Acino behaviors, values, policies, and systems.
- Review hiring documents and create/maintain up to date personnel file for all staff to meet labor regulations.
- Enroll employees in benefits programs as per eligibility and clarify benefits programs to employees.
- Conduct exit interviews to analyze reasons for leaving and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare for participation in employment fairs to ensure professional presentation of Acino.
- Coordinate the offboarding process of employees so that it meets Acino standards and labor regulations.
- Follow-up on implementation of Performance Appraisal process so that it is completed within timelines.
- Establish a training network to ensure a list of approved trainers and training providers are available for implementation of Training plan.
- Continuously work on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the training services offered.
- Maintain up to date information of employees on Acino’s HRIS.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Respond to employees’ inquiries on HR policies, procedures, and systems.
- Participate in different HR development projects.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration
- Post-graduate study in Human Resources is a must
- 2-3 years of experience in Human Resources
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Excellent presentation skills
- High level of intellectual curiosity
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Pharma business savvy is a plus
The position is for temporary assignment, the duration of employment is 6 months subject for extension depending on business needs.
Interested candidates should submit their application via this LINK
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list