Financial Controller, Egypt
Cairo, Egypt, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Cairo, Egypt and will report directly to the Finance Director, Egypt. The role will be responsible for managing all accounting, reporting, and financial control operations for all Acino entities in Egypt.
Your Responsibilities will be :
- Financial reporting compliance and month end closing as per Acino’s policies and procedures
- Prepare the monthly deliverables and annual statutory accounts
- Ensure the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal controls framework and adherence of the company policies and procedures
- Regular review of the finance SOPs to identify gaps in the process
- Work closely with internal and external tax consultants to prepare quarterly and annual tax returns
- Develop transfer pricing mechanics by monitoring statutory financial statements to achieve the arm length local profitability
- Manage AP, AR and treasury operations
Your Profile :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3-5 Years of experience in a similar role
- SAP Experience is required
- Financial reporting experience
- Post-graduate study in accounting is a plus
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and influencing ability, demonstrates success in building productive relationships with all stakeholders
- Attention to details and accuracy
- High level of intellectual curiosity, self-motivated to solve difficult issues, continually seeking ways to improve
- Outstanding leadership ability, including ability to motivate employees with different backgrounds and skill levels
- Outstanding level of drive and the ability to juggle multiple projects effectively
- Pharma experience is a plus
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!.
Please note only direct applications via our HR system will be considered.
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list