Financial Analyst, Egypt
Cairo, Egypt, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
At Acino, the Finance Team is responsible for forecasting, operational and financial reporting, and conducting analysis for all levels of the organization. We are trusted business partners that provide recommendations and analysis to help drive sound business decisions.
This position is based in Cairo, Egypt and will report directly to the Finance Business Partner. The role will play a key role in helping the business grow by managing Sales and Opex expense planning & forecasting / ad-hoc analysis and monitoring actual performance comparing to Budget & LE and analyzing & interpreting variances.
Your Responsibilities will be :
- Work on monthly, quarterly, & yearly financial forecast updates in close collaboration with multi-functional teams.
- Work on financial evaluation of business scenarios, pricing/spending/investment decisions and respective recommendations to management.
- Monthly Forecast for net sales & strong follow-up with the supply chain for the monthly supply.
- Keep track of the Opex and analyzing the actuals vs. benchmarks and comment on variances.
- Responsible for sales & G2N closing.
- Keep track of TMS/IMS and DIO landing.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
- Assist in preparation of management presentation decks on forecast and business performance reviews.
- Understand links between various management reporting and accounting system, act as the Center of Expertise in data validation and flow.
- Manage and audit distributors debit notes.
- Annalise product cost and perform period end close for costing, PPV, and inventory revaluation.
Your Profile :
- Bachelor is Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA or CPA/CA is a plus
- 3-5 years experience in financial planning
- Experience in cost accounting is a plus
- Expert in SAP and has outstanding skills on MS Office especially Excel and Power Point
- Self-motivated and has the ability to work in a high-pressure environment and meet stretched deadlines
- Fluent in Business English
- Experience in audit firms is preferable
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please note only direct applications via our HR system will be considered.
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list