Customer Service Manager
Saudi Arabia, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain, KSA . This position will ensure business requirements are met through operational execution of the customer service/order management / O2C functions
- Process and execution owner for order processing and management: customer order receipt, order entry into the system, order processing and allocation, product availability reviews, pick-pack instructions, shipment and import/export, documentation, final customer delivery, & invoicing.
- Manage custom clearance for Process along with required documentation and all government-related requirements/systems (IBREC’s, OK2FWD, SABER, RSD…etc).
- Process owner for debit/credit note reconciliation with finance and commercial.
- Monitor and control full inventories to ensure availability as per requirements and minimize business waste.
- Ensuring business processes are set-up and executed following updated distributors contracts and agreements
- Identify, develop and maintain the Supply Chain Management Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for current, new, or modified supply chain business process and supporting technologies.
- Plan and communicate Distributers warehouse transfers and ensure proper execution.
- Prepare inventory reports and manage write-off process.
- Create and maintain master data in the system as required
- Monitor and manage Inventory ensuring ideal stock levels for supply continuity.
- Prepare needed Supply chain reports & analysis for process enhancement and continuous Improvement.
- Prepare, report, and communicate Customer service/Supply Chain Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to all assigned stakeholders, support activities for KPI’s fulfilment.
- Manage document control including change orders, billings, purchasing documentation, and contract administration.
- Contribute to the completion of project milestones and organize own work to meet project task deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree required – preferably in Business Administration, Operations Management, Supply Chain or Logistics Management
- 5+ years of experience in Customer service/ Supply Chain role in a multinational organization and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Good negotiating and influencing skills
- SAP expertise is a must.
- Excellent analytical capabilities to interpret information and reports.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Accurate and detail focused
- Ability to work under minimal direction in a matrix environment and different cultures
- Fluent in English
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to evaluate compliance issues
Please apply via our HR system here.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!.
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list