Commercial Manager, GEM
Dubai, UAE, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
The position is based in Dubai, UAE and will report directly to GEM Cluster Head. The position will be is responsible for building and executing Gulf & Eastern Mediterranean Cluster (GEM) Commercial Strategy with regards to Contract & Pricing (G2N), Market Access, Tender, and Channel Management (Distributors & Wholesalers).
Your Responsibilities will be:
- To drive sales and business growth through successful contracting, key account and key customer management.
- Implement & embed commercial process excellence, key account management, key partner management & distributors in addition to managing the commercial team.
- Oversee the management of key non-clinical stakeholders in building advocacy for Acino products and their propositions through direct management and leadership of the commercial team.
- Collaborate with Marketing and lead the market access and tender management strategy to build compelling commercial propositions and articulate the health economics of Acino products through the bidding and contracting process.
- Lead the development and management of a more proactive and successful tender process.
- Develop the relationship with key commercial partners.
- Develop distributor strategy across GEM Cluster with initial focus on UAE market.
- Develop proactive price and Gross to Net (G2N) management to control and improve profit margins.
- Develop core commercial processes to ensure that key account management, tender management and stakeholder management is effective and optimized.
- Systemize Plan – Do – Review commercial rhythm with internal team and key customers and partners.
- Smooth supply and demand to reduce reliance on “last day of sales period” activity.
- Bachelor degree (MBA or equivalent preferred).
- Proven senior leadership skills and strong business & commercial acumen.
- Relevant experience in Key Customer and Key Account Management Leadership.
- Previous experience in managing tenders and distributer’s communications.
- Demonstrate ability to interact, cooperate and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Build trust, show impact, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer and tender execution, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with supportive functions and distributers.
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-organization, attention to details, prompt and accurate performance of tasks and responsibilities.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please note only direct applications via our HR system will be considered.
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list