Business Support Specialist
Cairo, Egypt, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This role will be based in Cairo, Egypt and will report to the Office Manager, Egypt. The role will be responsible for business coordination and communication across business units to ensure proper business execution.
The position is for temporary assignment, the duration of employment is 6 months subject for extension depending on business needs.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Take overall responsibility for managing efficient secretarial and administrative support and services.
- Monitor stationery and post requirements to ensure that there are adequate supplies provided at all times.
- Maintain electronic calendars for Cairo office, organize meetings and appointments, arrange the necessary catering, undertake travel arrangements, taxi bookings, and arrange car hire as appropriate for the office.
- Maintain a good filing system.
- Provide a variety of well-presented accurately typed documents including general correspondence, reports and presentations.
- Ensure that the services the business requires are being provided to the right standards.
- Carry out secretarial and clerical duties as required to ensure that all service requirements are met.
- Maintain contact with all relevant managers and staff to ensure that all requirements are met.
- Coordinate arrangements for meetings.
- Attend regular business meetings and take minutes.
- Advise management on all requirements to ensure that business is conducted in a proper and effective manner.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in a similar position is a plus.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, pro-actively work independently and collaboratively with other administrative assistants/external
- partners, across organizational levels and functions.
- Excellent communication skills and influencing ability, demonstrates success in building productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please note only direct applications via our HR system will be considered.
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list