Trainee Human Resources (f/m) 100%
Zurich / Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and pro-vide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Managing the HR administration in German and English
- Supporting and managing different steps within the recruitment process
- Managing onboarding and offboarding processes of employees, including the creation of employment contracts, mutation reports and reference letters, obtaining work permits, etc.
- Contacting and negotiating with various offices, insurance companies, recruitment and relocation agencies, etc.
- Working on the implementation of different HR projects
- Supporting the Group HR Director and the HR team in all organizational interests
- Minimum educational requirement is the successful completion of a commercial apprentices or a Bachelor’s degree in an economic field of study
- Fluent in writing and negotiation in German and English
- Good planning and organizational skills and an exact working manner
- Team-oriented, reliable and able to work independently within a given framework
This is a temporary position for 6 to 12 months, based in Zurich / Oerlikon.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send your complete application – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document – to Ms. Emmanuelle Leblanc.
Emmanuelle Leblanc, HRBP & Talent Acquisition
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you.
Only direct applications are considered.