Dubai, UAE, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Dubai, UAE and will report directly to the Trade Manager, GEM and is responsible to achieve agreed sales, MS, productivity and performance targets within a given territory.
Your Responsibilities will be :
- To meet or exceed sales average (Sales Growth/market share gain) within agreed timescales.
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets (Quantity & Quality) through F2F and meetings and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget.
- To promote defined products according to campaign briefs and policies.
- Assuring 100% Availability of Acino Products & Ensuring Excellence in Execution of Primary and Secondary Visibility in assigned Outlets.
- To assist in coaching of sales team including ongoing counseling through regular field visits.
- To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Acino priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programs.
- Effective administration of territory business including, maintenance of high quality record systems, check market segmentation, use of the handheld, and timely processing of territory business expenses (AV and personal).
- Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other teams, coordinate cycles visits with co-detailing colleagues, in order to understand, maximize and drive territory achievements.
- Lead analysis for reporting and other cross-functional requirements.
Your Profile :
- Pharmacy Degree (ideally) OR Bachelor Degree (MBA or equivalent preferred) with good medical / scientific knowledge
- 4-5 years in Sales (multinationals FMCG and/or Pharma)
- Have multi-cultural experience working in countrywide operations
- Preferably with Trade management experience(Managing Retails Chains & Group of Pharmacies)
- Outstanding sales acumen and business aptitude
- Excellent communication skills and influencing ability. High degree of customer focus
- Excellent command of English and Arabic (spoken and written)
Please submit your direct application via this LINK
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list