Trade Manager – GEM (UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait and Jordan)
Dubai UAE, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Dubai, UAE and will report directly to the Cluster Head, GEM (UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait and Jordan)
This role will advance Acino’s presence in pharmacy and trade accounts across GEM. Lead the achievement of goals related to product availability, visibility, and advocacy within the pharmacy.
Your Responsibilities will be :
- Grow Acino’s business through market leading trade sales, marketing, and commercial strategies across GEM.
- Develop retail channel and mapping whilst ensuring proper execution of trade marketing activities by customer.
- Liaise with marketing team to identify, develop and execute the channel strategy for new launches.
- Design trade marketing initiatives supporting relevant brands based on shopper profiling, customer strategy and objectives.
- Ensure disciplined delivery of trade marketing and sales initiatives through leadership of the Acino trade team and distributor partners.
- Develop trading terms with lead customers and ensure implementation and execution ensuring maximum ROI.
- Develop, monitor and improve internal processes to ensure company investment, strategies, and tactics meet the needs of trade and pharmacy customers.
- Develop and maintain key business relationships with Pharmacy Chains.
- Identify new opportunities to expand availability of Acino products and ensure clearly defined partnerships with mutually aligned deliverables with pharmacy customers.
- Deploy category management plans and retail planogram proposals.
- Create effective educational platforms to assist pharmacists with their professional development.
Your Profile :
- Pharmacy degree (ideal) or Bachelor degree (MBA or equivalent preferred with good medical/ scientific knowledge.
- 6-8 years in Sales with a multinational FMCG and/or Pharma company that includes the development and execution of trade / pharmacy strategies in the GEM region.
- Deep knowledge of pharmacy and pharmacy practice in the GEM markets.
- Marketing experience including the deployment of multi-channel strategies highly desired.
- People management experience especially in managing remotely needed.
- Outstanding sales acumen, business aptitude, and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Excellent communication skills, influencing ability, and negotiations experience required.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic (spoken and written)
Please submit your direct application via this LINK
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list