Temporary – Junior Consolidation & Reporting Analyst 100% (f/m)
Zurich, Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This is a maternity cover until March 2022.
Your main responsibilities include:
Consolidation / IFRS / Reporting:
- Assist with the global monthly and annual end-to-end close process including the reporting to senior management and external stakeholders
- Prepare journal entries, review submitted reporting packages an ensure completeness and integrity of data
- Support preparation of consolidated annual financial statements and annual report in accordance with IFRS
- Assist with the maintenance of the global chart of accounts and the global accounting manual
- Identify and implement process improvements as part of continuous improvement initiatives
- Assist with annual audit conducted by external auditors
- Demonstrate and maintain a positive customer service focus to both internal and external customers
- Continuous monitoring of cash balances across the Group
- Preparation, monitoring and review of weekly cash forecasts including analysis of deviations
- Education in Finance / Accounting (or on the way to get there)
- First work experience with exposure to consolidation and or any other group finance/controlling role
- Knowledge of IFRS is an advantage
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Team player and independently working, flexible and motivated
- Ability to take on responsibility to deliver reliable and accurate financial reporting
- Result oriented and focused on the goals set
- Trustworthy and with ethics of the business
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please use this link to apply!
Please send your application documents in English.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.