TEMP until July 2024 – Intern Contract Manufacturing 100% (f/m/d)
Zurich / Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated intern to support the Business Development / Key Account Activities in the Contract Manufacturing team in order to support future growth and business continuity.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Drive the internal Request for Quotation (RFQ) Process in order to support the work with external Contract Manufacturing customers
- Preliminary assess product RFQ packages (Technical files) for availability of necessary information; prepare a list in case of any missing information in the RFQ package
- Track and control whether all necessary assessment is done within the timelines in order to meet offer deadline
- Prepare the Master Costing and Pricing file for each RFQ and fill in the relevant information necessary for each department who will work on the RFQ
- Work with the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to fill in RFQ information and keep information up to date
- Update the price list in alignment with commercial team and share it with internal stakeholders
- Support Key Account Management Team with daily business (market analysis, reports and questionnaires)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in a field related to science and pharmaceuticals, or first relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in a coordination role in a pharmaceutical company is a plus
- Interest in working with technical information and numbers
- Able to work in an international environment and on tight deadlines
- Goal oriented and problem solving
- Pro-active communication
- Team player and independently working, flexible and motivated
- Trustworthy and with ethics of the business
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future.
Execution, Accountability, Multiplier, Growth Mindset and Explicit are Acino Behaviors.
If this sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application documents in English.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.