TEMP for 9 months – Global HRBP 80-100% (f/m/d)
Zurich / Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
We are currently looking for a motivated HR professional to support business leaders and their respective management teams to shape the people agenda into their business plans. To build people capability, plan and manage talent and develop approaches that achieve shared organizational goals. And who will act as trusted and credible HR partner and change advocate.
This is a maternity cover starting in October 2023 until end of June 2024.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Help Global Function Leaders to shape and deliver the People Strategy in alignment with the strategic priorities and coach them in order to build a strong workplace culture
- Assist with HR initiatives (talent, development, leadership, OD, C&B) implementation across Zurich-based global functions
- Handle all HR related topics; resolve business concerns, act as a change agent and assist leaders in adapting to changes
- Talent Management: Contribute to talent and leadership development plans, support succession planning for key positions, and assist in promoting future leaders
- Organizational Development: Advice and drive initiatives for business leaders in key workforce topics such as organizational effectiveness, strategic workforce planning, engagement strategies, and culture development to enable the long-term business strategy
- Compensation & Benefits: Support in C&B lifecycle and help creating strategies for recognizing and retaining top talents
- Collaborates across the HR Operating Model to articulate business needs and partners in delivering solutions in ways that bring value across the organization. Support in full implementation and stabilization of the HR Operating Model in the Global Functions as well as acting as a change agent
- Support all HR processes for global functions such as recruitment, performance management, annual salary increases and bonus payments and budget planning
- Projects & Initiatives: Contribute actively to the HR Community and network; actively participate in complex HR projects and initiatives
- Degree in BA, Psychology, HR Management or comparable education
- Minimum 6 years hands on experience in Global, Regional HR BP roles in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and a solid understanding of Swiss Labour Law is an advantage
- Acts in line with Acino values and behaviors (Execution, Accountability, Multiplier, Growth Mindset, Explicit)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with a passion for accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to effectively interact with a diverse group of people from different functions, of different nationalities and at different levels within the company
- Skilled at managing complex projects and processes and can influence and inspire others without authority
- Willingly accepts challenging assignments and opportunities that stretch and build capabilities
- Operates from a deep understanding of business and strategies
- Experience in Pharma Industry is an asset
- Fluent in English, and any other language is a plus
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future.
If this sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application documents in English.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.