Team Assistant 100% (f/m/d)
Zurich / Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Administrative support for the Legal, Compliance, Intellectual Property department
- Administration of physical contract archive, corporate database and electronic databases for legal and compliance (incl. user training)
- Supporting notarizations, legalization of documents
- Administrative transaction support for legal work on Business Development deals
- Support of the Chief Legal & Integrity and Compliance Officer
- Several years of proven experience as assistant or other secretarial position with exposure to management in an international environment
- Experience in supporting legal administrative tasks like notarizations, legalizations, administration of corporate documentation and active use of contract databases is required
- Highly flexible with very strong organization skills and time management to effectively work with tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as loyal with a diplomatic nature and respect for confidentiality
- You are a forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Full proficiency in MS-Office-Suite, SharePoint and virtual meeting applications
- High level verbal and written communications skills, fluency in English and German; further language skills (e.g. in French or Spanish) are a plus
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application documents in English.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.