Team Assistant 100% (f/m/d)
Zürich, Switzerland, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
In our Headquarter in Zürich, we are currently looking for a:
Team Assistant 100% (f/m/d)
In this position, you will support the Global Commercial Operations Department reporting to the head of the department. Your main responsibilities may include:
1- General administrative duties to support the Head of the Commercial Operations Department and her team, including:
- Travel organization incl. VISA and international registration procedures,
- Processing invoices/expenses,
- Coordinating document signing and contracts archiving,
- Taking minutes as well as responding to routine inquiries.
2- Support in financial tracking and reporting to finance:
- Milestones and payments tracking,
- Accruals reporting to finance for ongoing projects with third parties,
- Tracking of the team budget.
3- Arrange key meetings for the team across multiple time zones and co-ordinate global and cross-functional leadership meetings and company events.
4- Support communication of the Commercial Operations Department key initiatives to the rest of the organization.
- Proven experience as executive assistant or other secretarial position with exposure to management in an international environment.
- Highly flexible with very strong organization skills and time management to effectively work with tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as loyal with a diplomatic nature and respect for confidentiality.
- You are a forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Full proficiency in MS-Office-Suite, SharePoint and virtual meeting applications.
- High level verbal and written communications skills, fluent in English & German (any further language a plus).
- Project Management experience and experience in Communication roles considered as a plus.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future.
Execution, Accountability, Multiplier, Growth Mindset and Explicit are Acino Behaviors.
If this sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application documents in English.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.