Tax Manager 100% (f/m)
Zurich / Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
Reporting to the Head of Group Finance, you are responsible for group-wide tax matters and ensure a compliant tax-efficient group structure. You act as the single point of contact for all tax matters in the group and supervise regional tax compliance.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Setup and maintain a group tax register
- Review, develop and document the current tax structure and processes from both a VAT and CIT perspective
- Lead and provide strategic advice to transfer pricing
- Prepare transfer pricing documentation and related compliance including research, planning and documentation in collaboration with external experts
- Participate in tax projects including the integration of acquired companies, restructurings
- Work with the regional finance directors in all corporate tax and VAT matters affecting the activities in the regions
- Be responsible for tax assessments in quarterly and annual financial statements, plan calculations and analyze relevant tax data
- Manage the relationship with external providers of tax services
- Be single point of contact for Supply chain in VAT related matters
- Coordinate and review the filing of tax returns and reports and coordinate tax audits
This is a challenging job that gives unbeatable experience, but we require talented people with a strong work ethic. As the Tax Manager, you need to have the following background:
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience, ideally in-house and/or Big 4
- Experience in and willingness to work across both direct and indirect taxes
- Ability to think strategically and apply knowledge of tax trends to Acino’s business model, to ensure our tax structure is as efficient as possible
- Strong technical tax expertise
- Swiss tax expert diploma (dipl. Steuerexperte) or equivalent international qualification considered an asset
- Team player and independently working, flexible and motivated
- Ability to take on responsibility to deliver reliable and accurate reporting
- Result oriented and focused on the goals set
- Problem solving and action- oriented mindset and a good eye for details
- Superior organisational, time and project management skills and can manage conflicting priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- German an advantage
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please send your application documents in English.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.