Supply Chain Operations & Projects Manager,
META, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Dubai, UAE or Cairo, Egypt and will report directly to the Director Supply Chain, META as well work closely with all areas of the organization in local, such as country Supply chain, Commercial Sales, Finance, and META leadership team, as well as global such as global planning, Customer service Operations, IT, Master Data Management..
The role will be hands-on META supply chain operations and analytics supporting day-to-day business to ensure achievement of Acino META strategy, on both functional and financial objectives.
The incumbent will support the Demand & Supply management to drive and achieve improvements in financials, quality, competitiveness and service levels. Assist the Supply chain Director in SC data analytics, and thus, supporting uncovering patterns, generating insights and “data-driven decisions” on forecasts, supply and inventories.
Your responsibilities will include:
Supply Chain operations
- Responsible for the Demand & Supply management operations related regular communication and, if necessary escalation to META leadership functions.
- Assist Supply Chain Director in operating S&OP, in both Demand & Supply review. Prepare, analyse and report on the supply chain performance and inventories.
- Lead Demand planning and review with local supply chain functions, drive sustainable demand practices, and be the Region representative to global SC organization in regards to forecasts, demand fluctuations. Pursue forecast quality and best-practice forecasting, while being accountable for Forecast accuracy.
- Coordinate Supply Review meetings with supply chain functions, and communicate supply commitments status as needed to Senior META Leadership. Ensures planning stays on time, and resolve/escalate issues that may impact timely supply of our products and related out of stocks or sales impact.
- Assesses supply capability and capacities, ensuring cross-functional communication of information, which lead to timely demand and supply plan and execution.
Supply Chain Analytics
- Administer and further develop supply chain systems (eg APO, SAP, PowerBI, Qlickview), as well as processes and system documentation. Provide training and support to end users.
- Define requirements, gathering, and processing of identified supply chain data for analytical purposes. Process large amounts of data to support Supply chain organization improve forecasting.
- Planning and carrying out of regional-scale data collection (IMS/TMS/DIO on-time and error free) and analysis.
- Provide visibility and a single source of truth across the supply chain, for both internal and external business partners.
- Contributing to delivery of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage end-to-end or contribute to supply chain projects or project workstreams (Merger & Acquisitions, SAP R/3 and APO deployments, product transfers, pruning/streamlining, New launches) and ensure complete operational implementation and project profitability.
- Ensuring Development, Implementation and execution of Corporate & local supply chain tools.
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects, and META Launches.
- Drive or contribute to the development of the process and system changes necessary to enhance Supply Chain performance and continuous improvement (SAP & PBI projects).
Your Profile :
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree required with preference for Supply chain management.
- 5 to 7+ years in Pharmaceutical supply chain.
- Experience in demand management & forecasting in Pharma or FMCG.
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in MS PowerBI, APO (DP/SNP) and SAP R/3 Supply Chain (SD/MM/PP).
- Excel competencies and data analytics.
- Detail oriented and business process skills across Order-to-Cash and Supply Chain function.
- Leadership and accountability required to succeed in the function. Results-oriented as individual and team member.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills and a collaborative work style.
- Excellent command of English. French & Arabic language is an advantage but not a must.
Please submit your direct application via this LINK
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list