Supply Chain Executive, Dubai UAE
Dubai, UAE, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is for a limited period of one year, based in Dubai, UAE and will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager, Acino Pharmaceuticals. The role will be responsible for managing and coordinating all related Supply Chain & Logistics activities within the market ensuring an uninterrupted cost effective supply and deliver service to customers at optimized cost. Plan and implement workflow after review of current policies and procedures.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Procurement of all the Raw Materials (API & Excipients), API Sourcing.
- Procurement of Packaging Materials (Primary, Secondary & Tertiary Packaging), QC Chemicals and consumables, Engineering Consumables, and Misc. Items & Services from approved Suppliers.
- Support to achieve cost savings objective assigned & ensuring optimum inventory levels.
- Coordinating & Following-up with vendor to ensure all commitments delivered on-time.
- Processing of the invoices as provided by the vendor for the timely payment to the vendor.
- Import and Export permit application using MOHAP Portal.
- Handling and processing documents for In-bound and Out-bound logistics.
- Vendor Development / Sourcing & vendor evaluation & up gradation. Developing new suppliers for cost effective purchasing and to achieve quality requirements and to evaluate existing suppliers.
- Hands on working experience with SAP (Purchasing module) and MS Office.
- BSc/BA in business administration, supply chain management or relevant field.
- 3-4 years experience in Supply Chain Environment. Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Strong negotiation skills to solves a variety of complex problems. Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Result oriented, team player with an ability to work in a cross functional environment
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of MS office mainly, Excel, Word and Access
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please note only direct applications via our HR System will be considered.
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list