Senior Supply Coordinator for Out-Licensing/Contract Manufacturing (f/m) 100%
Aesch BL, Switzerland
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Aesch (BL)
Your main responsibilities include:
- Overall responsibility of the Supply Chain for Acino’s OL&CM products
- Align and plan supply cross-functional with internal global and local production, planning and customer service teams
- Act as SPOC for OL/CM commercial teams with regards to all SC topics
- Proactive coordination of escalations with regard to supply delays or stock outs with customers and internal stakeholder and manage the prioritization process
- Responsible to set up and lead S&O (Sales & Operations) meetings / telecons continuously between Acino’s main customers in out-licensing and contract-manufacturing
- Verify and define Supply Chain related part of Supply-Agreements with customers
- Defining, describe and document business processes within the relevant IT systems
- Safeguard high Customer Service Level and contribute to increase customer satisfaction
- Supply chain experience (min. 3-5 years) in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Customer Service, logistics, exports
- Experience with Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365 etc.)
- Expertise in Qlikview is a plus
- Expertise in SAP R3 module (SD/WM/MM and APO)
- Customer focused
- Pro-active and communicative
- Ability to stand difficult discussions and confrontations with customers
- Organized & structured work approach, clear vision for priorities
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Team player, strong communication skills
This is an opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete application to – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document – to Ms. Sandra Gamboni. Sandra Gamboni / HR Site Head / email@example.com.
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you. / Only direct applications are considered.
Apply & Futher Information
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document – to Mrs. S. Gamboni, Human Resource Management.
Sandra Gamboni, Manager HR
Phone +41 44 555 22 00
We are looking forward to meeting you in person. Only direct applications are considered.Job list