Senior Supply Chain Operations & Projects Manager, META
Dubai UAE, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Dubai, UAE and will report directly to the Director Supply Chain Middle East Turkey & Africa(META). This role will be responsible for hands-on META Supply Chain Operations and analytics. He/She will support day-to-day business to ensure the Acino META strategy on both functional and financial objectives. This role will work closely with all areas of the organization locally with the Country Supply chain, Commercial Sales, Finance & META Leadership Team as well as Global Team in Planning, Customer Service Operations, IT and Master Data Management
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the Demand & Supply management operations related regular communication and, if necessary escalation to META leadership functions.
- Assist Supply Chain Director in operating S&OP, in both Demand & Supply review. Prepare, analyze and report on the supply chain performance and inventories.
- Lead Demand planning and review with local supply chain functions
- Assesses supply capability and capacities, ensuring cross-functional communication of information, which lead to timely demand and supply plan and execution.
- Administer and further develop supply chain systems (eg APO, SAP, PowerBI, Qlickview), as well as processes and system documentation. Provide training and support to end users.
- Define requirements, gathering, and processing of identified supply chain data for analytical purposes
- Manage end-to-end or contribute to supply chain projects or project workstreams (Merger & Acquisitions, SAP R/3 and APO deployments, product transfers, pruning/streamlining, New launches) and ensure complete operational implementation and project profitability.
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects, and META Launches
- Drive or contribute to the development of the process and system changes necessary to enhance Supply Chain performance and continuous improvement (SAP & PBI projects).
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree required with preference for Supply chain management
- 5 to 7+ years in Pharmaceutical supply chain
- Experience in demand management & forecasting in Pharma or FMCG
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in MS PowerBI, APO (DP/SNP) and SAP R/3 Supply Chain (SD/MM/PP)
- Excel competencies and data analytics, Detail oriented and business process skills across Order-to-Cash and Supply Chain function
- Leadership and accountability required to succeed in the function. Results-oriented as individual and team member.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills and a collaborative work style
- Excellent command of English. French & Arabic language is an advantage but not a must.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!.
Please note only direct applications via our HR system will be considered.
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list