Senior Manager M&A
Zurich / Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
As a Senior Manager M&A, you will create value by seeking and negotiating collaborative arrangements with partner companies within the main scope of brand or small local company acquisition that fit our strategic objectives across the regions.
You will report to the Global Head of Business Development.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Scouting and identifying multi-regional opportunities with/from local companies
- Preparing Business Cases for decision on deals, including valuation (NPV, IRR) and sensitivity with support of Business Evaluation Analyst
- Preparing communication regarding deal progress for senior management
- Managing M&A playbook within Global Business Development
- Securing that proper Due Diligence is performed
- Leading contract negotiation together with other commercial leaders and Legal Counsel
- Process ownership for: M&A Process
- Due Diligence Process
- Business case and financial evaluation
- MBA or equivalent in Finance, Administration, Economy or Pharmacy preferred
- 3-5 years in the Pharmaceutical Industry, in low-mid management positions in the MNCs in departments covering global M&A, global in-licensing or global divestment. Plus 2-3 years at a consultancy firm or investment banking
- Strong negotiation, communication, project management and influencing skills
- Capable to establish and maintain network within the pharmaceutical industry within multi-regional coverage
- Solid track record in building story-line and strategic materials for internal validation with senior levels
- Ability to connect main messages and deliver clear communication in cross-functional projects
- Solid understanding of business case building and evaluation
- Highly skilled in PowerPoint presentations and advanced Excel abilities
- Team worker
- Results oriented and able to prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English, additional language is an advantage
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application documents in English.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.