Senior HR Operations & HRBP 80-100% (f/m/d) – Temporary for 6 months
Zurich / Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is a maternity leave cover for 6 months.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Support the implementation of HR initiatives locally
- Ensure HR processes and guidelines are properly implemented and followed
- Responsible for all day-to-day HR operational activities
- Responsible for Recruitment activities
- Responsible for Onboarding and Offboarding processes
- Responsible for preparing data and documents for monthly Payroll process
- Dealing with managers and employees requests regarding systems, processes, policies and any other HR needs
- Handling complex cases (termination of employees, legal complaints, …)
- Delivering on yearly C&B processes (salary increase & bonus, budget)
- Supporting Employee Engagement by driving the Happiness Lab Team
- Continuous process improvement
- Minimum Bachelor degree in HR, Administration, Management or Social Sciences
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position in an international environment
- Experience in Pharma industry is a plus
- Knowledge of CH law
- Strong at building relationships
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Trustworthy, reliable and flexible
- Can do attitude and result-oriented
- Ability to quickly adapt and work with different HRIS
- PC literacy (MS office, Outlook, …)
- Strong analytical skills
- English language skills is a must, German would be a plus
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future.
Execution, Accountability, Multiplier, Growth Mindset and Explicit are Acino Behaviors.
If this sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application documents in English.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.