Regional Tender Manager, Gulf & Eastern Mediterranean (GEM)
Dubai, UAE, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
The position is based in Dubai, UAE and will report directly to the Country (Cluster) General Manager, Gulf & Eastern Mediterranean (GEM). The role will be responsible to build & lead development of Tender business through strategic decision making and tactical execution of business processes to drive revenue and profit in critical segment
Your Responsibilities will be:
- To lead the tender process and contribute to sales and business growth through successful tendering and contracting – in line with the growth objectives of the GEM business.
- Manage key stakeholders effectively inbuilding advocacy for Acino products and their propositions – This will be done through direct management AND in collaboration with Market Access Manager and the Commercial teams.
- Build compelling commercial propositions and articulate the health economics of Acino products through the bidding and contracting process – collaborate with market access and marketing teams in this key process.
- Build a tender data base for the markets under his/her responsibilities including open tenders , prices , delivery dates and other data required to manage and control the whole tender process.
- Ensuring proper communications and coordination with the distributers in raising tender orders, tender forecasting and assessing monthly demands and customer’s stocks.
- Manage / facilitate the execution of the tender plan in alignment with supply chain team, distributors and commercial teams.
- Admin support in terms of managing tender process, follow up with the distributers and internal stakeholders.
- Control the tender process starting from receiving the RFQ till orders delivery to the customers.
- Monitor changes in the environment including changes in stakeholders, tender process and advice possible opportunities / Risks that may create to be covered in the business plan (Through setting feedback and insight gathering system.
- Monitor communicate competitor’s tender data and related activities regularly to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure Acino’s tender process are performed in compliance with relevant codes, policies and procedures.
- Handling and coordinating monthly TMS, IMS, tender stocks, expiries, tender fines Forecasting reports.
- Align with all stakeholders to monitor and improve the monthly tender forecast accuracy
- Bachelor degree (MBA or equivalent preferred).
- Proven senior leadership skills and strong business acumen.
- Tender process leadership experience. Strong supply chain management and related process experience.
- Previous experience in managing tenders and distributer’s communications
- Highly developed business acumen. Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate ability to interact, cooperate and influence internal and external stakeholders and operate effectively within the Acino matrix.
- Build trust, show impact, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer and tender execution, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Maintain, initiate professional well organized process to monitor and control tasks.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with supportive functions and distributers.
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written). Arabic and any additional language an advantage.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please note only direct applications via our HR System will be considered.
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list