Receptionist (f/m) 100%
Zürich / Oerlikon, Switzerland
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
Your main responsibilities include:
· Receiving, identifying and transferring calls and emails
· Meeting, greeting & welcoming business clients and internal clients
· Booking meeting rooms, following up meeting room requests & maintaining the meeting room calendar
· Preparing and organizing meeting rooms, preparing refreshments as required and liaising with IT for specific requests
· Handling of all incoming and outcoming mails
· Recording and handling all incoming & outgoing couriers (Fedex /DHL/UPS) & dispatching to the appropriate person
· Managing office supplies
· Any other tasks related to your responsibilities
· Commercial apprenticeship
· Fluent English and German, spoken & written
· Client focused
· Excellent communication skills
· Team player
· Administrative/Organizational skills
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Please send us your complete application to – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document – Ms. Emmanuelle Leblanc: HR.International@acino.swiss
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you.
Only direct applications are considered.
Apply & Futher Information
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document – to Mrs. S. Gamboni, Human Resource Management.
Sandra Gamboni, Manager HR
Phone +41 44 555 22 00
We are looking forward to meeting you in person. Only direct applications are considered.Job list