QC Stability Manager 100 % (f/m)
Liesberg / BL, Switzerland
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Organize on going, follow up and long-term stability study including:
– Preparation of stability testing plan
– Coordination of procurement, storage, transport and analysis of stability samples
– Coordination and communication with the external/internal laboratory regarding analytical activities
- Reviews and evaluation of analytical data and writes necessary reports; this includes stability summary reports for internal external communication
- Participate in adjusting stability specification based on stability data of established product
- Leads stability investigations, identifying root causes and develops effective CAPAs
- Works with cross-functional teams (production, quality assurance, regulatory, commercial, project management, etc.) defining stability requirements and providing stability data.
- Strong general laboratory skills and knowledge of science generally through studies
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- German and English professional working proficiency required
This is an opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete application – preferably via e-Mail into one PDF document – to Ms. Sandra Gamboni, HR Site Head (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you. Only direct applications are considered.
Apply & Further Information
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document – to Mrs. S. Gamboni, Human Resource Management.
Sandra Gamboni, Manager HR
Phone +41 44 555 22 00
We are looking forward to meeting you in person. Only direct applications are considered.Job list