QA Manager Release 100 % (m/w/d)
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
We are constantly expanding our market position with a future-oriented international business strategy. Therefore, we are looking for a dedicated and motivated person to strengthen our QA-team in Liesberg BL as
QA Manager Release 100 % (m/w/d)
- Together with the release team, you are in charge of conducting batch release of raw materials, bulk products and finished products
- Review, approve and support investigations, complaints, SOPs, and change controls as they relate to the manufacturing site
- Coordination and management of deviations and complaints within the GxP area
- Ensuring the timely and compliant completion of deviations and complaints as well as supporting the specialist departments in the cross functional investigations
- Coordinating and conducting investigations with multidisciplinary team, management of CAPAs within the site
- Perform supplier audits, when required, and follow up on corrective actions
- Promote continuous improvement of processes within QA department.
- Creation, review and approval of SOPs in the GxP area
- Preparation and participation as Subject Matter Expert (SME) during audits and inspections by authorities and customers
- Education in pharmacy, natural sciences or equivalent
- Sufficient experience with pharmaceutical technology or experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Several years of experience in the GMP regulated environment, preferably in Quality (QA and QC)
- Good communication skills and team-oriented personality with great initiative and a cross-functional way of thinking
- You demonstrate strong personal ethics and responsibility
- Reliable and careful work methods with a clear view of priorities
- Well organized and quality oriented
- Very good knowledge of English and German (oral and written)
We offer a very attractive working environment within a highly motivated team with excellent working conditions. You can expect the following benefits:
- A job in a crisis-proof pharmaceutical company
- An international working environment in a constantly growing company
- A quality and customer-oriented environment
- A motivated, agile and service-oriented team
- Interesting and highly diversified tasks that provide a broad basis for your future career in the pharmaceutical industry
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours (possibility of home office)
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Note that only direct applications via our HR system (follow the link above) will be considered.