QA Manager in the department QA Release 100% (m/f)
Aesch BL, Switzerland
Acino, a Swiss pharmaceutical company headquartered in Zurich, develops, manufactures and internationally markets well-proven and innovative pharmaceuticals in novel drug delivery forms. Under the brand ‘Acino Switzerland’, Acino sells high-quality medicines in emerging markets with a strategic focus on the Middle East, Africa, Russia, Ukraine and CIS, and Latin America.
In the course of the growth and development of our market position we would like to further reinforce our team in Liesberg BL.
In this challenging position the major tasks are:
- Release of API, bulk and finished products
- Investigation and handling of deviations in the GMP area
- CAPA management within QA department
- Coordination and execution of internal audits
- Participation in external audits, e.g. authorities or customers
- Scientific academical background preferably in pharmacy, biology or
- Previous experience in quality assurance
- Communicative, team-able personality, reliable and careful way of working, capture and implement priorities
- English & German writing /oral skills
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document – to Ms Sandra Gamboni.
Sandra Gamboni, HR Site Head
Phone +41 61 338 60 00
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you. We accept only direct applications.
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document – to Mrs. S. Gamboni, Human Resource Management.
Sandra Gamboni, Manager HR
Phone +41 44 555 22 00
We are looking forward to meeting you in person. Only direct applications are considered.Job list