QA Manager GxP Training 100% (f/m/d)
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, a leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS region and Latin America, and operate in some of the world’s most dynamic countries. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and dedication. We pride ourselves on being action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard-to-reach areas of the world. With a forward-looking international business strategy, we are steadily expanding our market position.
Therefore, we are looking to a dedicated and motivated person to strengthen our team in Aesch/Liesberg as
QA Manager GxP Training 100% (f/m/d)
The position of QA Manager GxP Training will manage the development, implementation and sustainability of quality and technical training solutions. This position will ensure employees meet compliance requirements relating to knowledge, skill and practices necessary for her/his job performance and remain prepared to perform assigned tasks.
- Executes GxP Training strategy including working with stakeholders to determine learning needs and priorities and provides appropriate training to meet those learning needs
- Develops training resources within functional departments to be able to identify and solve learning needs as they arise. This takes the form of trainer certification, coaching and feedback as well as providing system access and subject matter expertise on Learning Management Systems
- Evaluate training needs and participates in the development and delivery of training materials, including but not limited to Quality and GxP functions as needed, utilizing high-quality, innovative, timely, and effective learning solutions
- Maintain and improve on-boarding experience in alignment with deliverables
- Develop training materials (e.g. eLearnings) in collaboration with functional departments, for existing employees ensuring all aspects of job responsibilities and expectations are met to improve efficiency, effectiveness and compliance and address gaps appropriately
- Provide guidance and information to site leadership on recommended training programs, curricula and training material development, and learning assignments
- Accountable for aligning processes across the training and learning developments
- Support procedural changes and manual design to improve the quality of the department including periodic review of all existing procedures, documentation, guidelines and materials. Evaluate and report on effectiveness of the changes
- Work as a training and competency subject matter expert with various teams, developing training material via eLearning, video, and other presentations
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in in engineering, natural sciences/pharmacy or comparable disciplines
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in Learning Management System and experience in an GMP regulated environment is a must
- Solid knowledge in manufacturing and/or quality and regulatory compliance
- Communicative, team-oriented and proactive personality with a reliable and meticulous approach to work
- Driven by challenging the status quo and improvement of processes
- Very good written and spoken in German and English skills.
We offer a very attractive working environment within a highly motivated team with excellent working conditions. You can expect the following benefits:
- A job in a crisis-proof pharmaceutical company
- An international working environment in a constantly growing company
- A quality and customer-oriented environment
- A motivated, agile and service-oriented team
- Interesting and highly diversified tasks that provide a broad basis for your future career in the pharmaceutical industry
- Attractive salary and fringe benefits
- Flexible working hours (possibility of home office)
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!
Note that only direct applications via our HR system (follow the link above) will be considered.