Liesberg BL, Switzerland
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
We are currently looking for the right candidate to join our team in Liesberg as QA Manager.
You would be responsible to manage systemic quality assurance activities within Acino Pharma AG, to meet the needs of the business and achieve compliance according to cGMPs and applicable guidelines and normatives.
Major Accountabilities :
- Project Management activities: integration of new products to the existing quality systems within quality department
- Perform Release activities, Batch Document Review, Deviation and CAPA management
- Management and performance of external audits, including processing of the records in the quality system TrackWise.
- Compilation of quality risk assessments like ICH Q3D or formalized risk assessments for excipients.
- Compilation and review of technical quality agreements (TQAs) with contract manufacturing organizations.
- Management of product related change requests.
- Scientific background, preferably in pharmacy, biology or chemistry.
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical companies is a must (minimum 3 years).
- Well organized and capable of managing multiple projects, excellent time management with respect to priorities and self-management
- German and English writing /oral skills are a must.
- Communicative and team-oriented personality with great initiative and a cross-functional way of thinking
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete application preferably in one PDF document via link here
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you.
Please note only direct applications via our HR system will be considered and you must have the right to work in Switzerland.