Project Manager Out-Licensing (f/m) 100%
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug deliverytechnologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
Your main responsibilities may include:
- Implementing, leading, managing and supervising OL projects
- Cross-functional coordination and alignment on OL projects with internal and external stakeholders on a global level
- Acting as project lead for internal and external stakeholders (CROs, partners)
- Pro-actively pursuing project related topics and removing project bottle-necks
- Creation and establishment of project plans, timelines, stakeholder matrixes, communication channels and further project tools with internal & external stakeholders
- Ensuring timely execution of Out-Licensing projects
- Ensuring execution of Out-Licensing projects within pre-defined budgets
- Preparing and leading project meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Reporting the project status to the management
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functional in a complex project environment and keeping close track of project activities
- Ability to work in an international business setting
- Scientific/technical background
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
- Experiences in development/production of oral solid dosage forms is a plus
- Project Management experience, Project Management certifications and/or MS Project experiences are a very strong advantage
- Business mind-set & customer focused
- Pro-active work attitude
- Willingness to take on full ownership of large projects
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to stand difficult discussions internally and with stakeholders
- Experience in reporting and presenting to senior management is a plus
- Organized & structured work approach
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience with office 365 applications is a plus
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete application to – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document – to Ms. Emmanuelle Leblanc.
Emmanuelle Leblanc / HRBP&Talent Acquisition / firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you.
Only direct applications are considered.