Pharmacovigilance Associate (f/m) 100%
Oerlikon / Zürich, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technolo-gies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and pro-vide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Act as Acino PV Associate by performing following activities:
- Support Acino global PV and local PV for CH from operational and administrative point of view
- Support Acino PV in all aspects of global safety labelling operations, documentation and tracking
- Maintain contacts with external service providers, support with vendor oversight, organization and documentation of meetings, request tracking, channelling communications to responsible stakeholders
- Execution of operational tasks supporting Acino’s PV and GSLC (Global Safety & Labelling Committee):
- Responsible for organization of PV Operational meetings, maintaining documentation, tracking decisions and completion of tasks by responsible PV stakeholders, support with follow up on actions and requests
- Responsible for organization and follow up on actions and requests pertinent to GSLC meetings, maintaining documentation, recording and tracking decisions and completion of tasks by responsible stakeholders
- Responsible for scheduling, organization and documentation of basic PV trainings
- Responsible for organization, preparation and documentation of CH signal detection meetings
- Responsible for collection of data required for PSUR/RMP preparation
- In charge of archiving, tracking and e-storage of PV-related documents, records, contracts and communications
- Responsible for collection of signatures and provision of finalized contracts/PV documents to relevant functions
- In charge of uploading PV contracts into legal database
- Maintenance of PV trackers
- Cross-functional collaboration (regional QA, PV & RA, GRA responsible person for the products under responsibility, Commercial, Global Medical Affairs, others)
- Provision of regulatory documents from an external archive located near Basel to Global Medical Affairs, when needed (very limited travel required)
- Life science degree or equivalent preferred but not required
- Experience in generics industry and in pharmacovigilance (GVP) preferred but not required
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with capability to prioritise tasks and adhere to timelines highly required
- Prompt and accurate performance of tasks and responsibilities
- Structured and quality-conscious way of working
- Able to work in an international and interdisciplinary environment
- Team player with good communication and negotiation skills
- Target oriented, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in English (written and oral) is a must; German is highly preferred (any further languages are an advantage)
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are tak-en fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete ap-plication to – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document – to Ms. Emmanuelle Leblanc.
HRBP & Talent Acquisition
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you.
Only direct applications are considered.
Apply & Further Information
To apply we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document – to our HR team through the email listed below. The team is also happy to respond to any questions about the role or Acino, that you might have.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list