National Sales Manager – (QOB) Qatar, Oman and Bahrain
Qatar, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Qatar and will report directly to the Cluster Head, GEM (UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait and Jordan)
The role will be required to achieve agreed sales/ productivity/ performance & targets and grow market shares for defined products in Qatar, Oman and Bahrain through leadership, management, direction and coaching of the sales team, in accordance with the marketing and sales plans. This role will also be responsible to conduct regular field visits and work independently on maintaining contacts with the relevant HCPs, KOLs and decision makers to evaluate execution of the sales strategies and to identify new business opportunities.
Your Responsibilities will be :
- Meet/exceed sales targets (e.g. units, value, market share) and grow these parameters within agreed budgets and timescales – through effective leadership of sales team.
- Execute the sales strategy reflected in relevant customer segmentation (HCP) and specific targeting per segment, with focus on defined value proposition.
- Conduct meaningful analysis of all current reporting dashboards and reports to shape activities to increase productivity.
- Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face-to-face and meetings, manage delivery of customer centric activities with all primary and secondary care customers – within operating budget.
- Recruit, retain, motivate, coach and develop associates, in accordance to their potential and developmental needs -working in conjunction and support from sales training and HR departments.
- Ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Company priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programmes.
- Implement with excellence the sales and marketing campaigns adhering always to the relevant Codes of Practice/regulations.
- Ensure effective communication, which reflects leadership, focus, direction and motivation of the sales team.
- Ensure timely team utilization of the CRM system and its related functionalities as to maintain customer data, report call and improve productivity.
- Work to the highest levels of integrity and compliance, adhering to Acino Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Your Profile :
- Pharmacy degree (ideal) or Bachelor degree (MBA or equivalent preferred with good medical/ scientific knowledge
- Must have multi-cultural working in countrywide operations with deep understanding of Pharmaceutical Industry in Qatar, Oman and Bahrain
- Proven track record of outstanding sales acumen and business aptitude
- Outstanding leadership ability, including ability to motivate associates with different backgrounds and skill levels.
- Outstanding level of drive and the ability to juggle multiple projects effectively
- Excellent communication skills and influencing ability, demonstrates success in building productive relationships with internal and external customers
- Knowledge of financial principles and how to manage budgets
- Demonstrate experience of successful implementation of tactical plans and achievement of stretch objectives
Please submit your direct application via this LINK
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list