Medical Representative, Al Ain – UAE
Al Ain, UAE, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Al Ain, UAE and will report directly to the First Line Manager (FLM) – Abu Dhabi. This role is a key link between the company and the healthcare professionals to promote ACINO products and to achieve the agreed sales, MS, productivity and performance targets within a given territory. Build productive scientific-based HCP relationships taking responsibility for satisfaction and loyalty by meeting their healthcare needs.
Your Responsibilities will be :
- Maximize sales (Sales Growth/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales.
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets (quantity & Quality) through face to face meetings and detailing the assigned Doctors and Pharmacists and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget.
- To promote defined Acino products according to campaign briefs and policies and appropriate use of Brand visuals (Detail aid, Brand Reminder, Medical Reference), in face to face meeting and detailing the assigned doctors and pharmacists and in line with campaign brief and policies approved by FLM and Marketing team
- Periodical visits to HCP’s in hospitals, medical centers to establish a strong scientific-based relationship and position Acino as the Company of choice for the HCPs.
- Ensure all doctors/HCP/KOL receive the right message, information, and clinical studies.
- To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of ACINO products, technical information, strategy, positioning, key messages and marketing program.
- Identity business opportunities within the respective area and evaluate learning’s to develop business initiatives and tactics to realize the real potential.
- Understand and respond to competitive activities and initiate and recommend actions to counter-act these in order to help protect our market position.
- Participate in daily and/or weekly meetings to discuss the market situation, problems that were faced, and to appraise the activities versus the monthly KPIs
- Collecting intelligence on the HCP Universe, e.g. identifying new contacts
- Monitor all competitor activities, medical conferences, and round tables and reporting them to management
- Build strong relationships to targeted HCPs and mapping the Decision-Making in Al Ain, UAE
- Strict professional handling of Samples and maintaining the appropriate storage condition from receiving till handling to customer
- Effective execution of AVA Local/International conferences and meetings with Health Care professional in line with campaign brief and policies in line with the AVA plan.
- Execute any other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
Your Profile :
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Pharmacy or a related scientific discipline (MBA or equivalent preferred) with good medical / scientific knowledge
- 2-3 years experience within the Pharmaceutical sales in the private sector
- Must have multi-cultural experience working in countrywide operations
- Outstanding sales acumen and business aptitude
- Excellent communication skills and influencing ability. High degree of customer focus
- Excellent command of English and Arabic (spoken and written)
- Valid UAE transferable residency permit and valid driving license
Please submit your direct application via this LINK
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list