Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
In Turkey we are looking for Medical Manager based in our İstanbul office.
- Develops and maintains professional scientific relationship with External Experts, in accordance with the strategy developed by the Company to further understand and gain both insight and/or input into treatment patterns, including (1) the scientific activities taking place within the Disease Areas and (2) the needs and standards of care applied by health care providers
- Responds appropriately by providing accurate scientific data to unsolicited scientific questions or requests posed by Physicians for approved Products/Brands (in-label and off -label), and for products in development in compliance with Company Policies, and legal and ethical standards
- Develops scientific presentations under the guidance of RMA.
- Identifies and prepares speakers for Acino activities. Encourages the participation, as required and as appropriate, of Physicians in scientific activities
- Contributes to the development of Local Brand Plans and Strategies by communicating the medical insight and knowledge derived from HCPs or scientific publications.
- Provides medical disease/therapeutic area/product training as needed to sales force and other functions in the country
- Supporting the development and commercialization of new molecules by working in collaboration with regulatory and market access teams.
- Supports sales meetings, if needed, with medico-scientific materials or updates in relevance to the assigned products
- Communicates with Compliance Manager MEA for any needed compliance advises/information concerning relevant country in specific and MEA region in general and Acino code of ethics and branding guidelines
Experience & Knowledge
- Pharmacist – Medical Doctor (Physician)
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar medical position in a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Navigating in a matrix organization and working in cross-functional teams
- Broad medical background with experience in the relevant Therapeutic area
- Knowledge of the National Healthcare Systems
- Strong commitment to compliance and to scientific quality and integrity
- Highly qualified presentation skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Good computer skills (MS office, Excel & PowerPoint)
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete application to Careers.Dubai@acino.swiss
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you. Only direct applications to Careers.Dubai@acino.swiss will be processed.
Your career at Acino
This role has now been filled, although we may have another role you may be interested in. Please visit our jobs list page to see all available roles.
Only direct applications are considered.Job list