MEA Supply Chain Head Lead
Dubai, United Arab Emirates , Middle East & Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
Your main responsibilities :
Is to direct Acino MEA’s Overall Supply Chain Operations. Responsible for Combining the Commercial Business with Supply Chain Operations on all work streams to ensure a high quality & proactive approach to Supply Chain in the region. Team Lead for the regional team members based in Dubai, Cairo, Saudi Arabia, Iraq & Cote D’Ivoire as well to guide and direct the local markets stakeholders within Supply chain Operations.
- Responsible for building the Supply Chain Operational Structure in the Middle East & Africa region with high focus on core markets: GCC, Iraq, KSA, Egypt & French West Africa
- Establish clear performance/service level parameters & expectations for the Local & Regional Supply Chain functions, together with Acino’s Global SC Management
Responsible for (re) designing business processes and applying operational excellence
- Developing and Leading change management work by improving process performance and redirecting relevant stakeholders to go in the same direction being committed to the strategy
- Leading realignment and work redesign efforts as necessary to raise the operational quality on analysis of current and future in market sales performance and key areas of commercial focus.
- Lead and Oversee the Demand planning for the region, worked out in the Demand Planning system.
- Develop strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of the work streams and overall SC operations
- Responsible for implementation of all supply chain initiatives & projects in the region
- Ensuring a work environment which adheres to compliance, ensuring performance against objectives
Experience & Knowledge:
- Proven history of seeking out new information and learning quickly – agility to absorb new concepts, analyze data and ask insightful questions to make effective decision.
- Ability to work within and lead cross-functional teams, effectively communicating and influencing decisions with senior management
- Ability to “flex” across different types of cultures, complexities, business situations and matrix partners.
- Broad and in-depth understanding of local issues relative to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to create energy and excitement.
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Business School degree, BA in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic language.
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete application to – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document Before the 30th of May 2019 to Careers.Dubai@acino.swiss
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you. Only direct applications are considered
Apply & Futher Information
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document – to Ms. Nadia Benabdallah, Human Resources Director MEA.
Nadia Benabdallah, Human Resources Director MEA
Phone +97 145 56 54 44
We are looking forward to meeting you in person. Only direct applications are considered.Job list