Marketing Manager – GEM (Gulf & Emerging Markets)
Dubai UAE, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Dubai, UAE reporting directly to the General Manager, GEM (Gulf & Emerging Markets) and will be a member of the Acino GEM Leadership Team. This position will lead the planning & execution of all marketing activities across the GEM cluster in coordination with country sales teams, regional marketing colleagues, and other functions as needed. Travel is expected within the GEM cluster pending COVID restrictions.
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Leads the development and execution of marketing strategies to drive growth and increase market share across the GEM cluster for all brands (Rx, OTC, consumer, etc.)
- Engages directly with customers and the field force to develop new insights that increase customer satisfaction and brand growth.
- Knows how to implement multi-channel / digital marketing tactics to fully engage customers and improve commercial efficiency.
- Drives brand growth through deep therapeutic area knowledge especially in the areas of gastrointestinal health, pain management, cardiovascular, and anti-infectives.
- Develops innovative and compelling marketing content for use by the GEM sales team as well as via digital channels.
- Ensures assigned marketing plans are on budget and delivered following the implementation of brand strategies and tactics with internal teams.
- Analyses feedback and proposes changes and improvements when necessary.
- Uses sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Leads new launches and portfolio expansion initiatives in the GEM market.
- Coaches and develops the GEM Associate Product Manager and contributes to marketing strategies at the Middle East-Turkey-Africa regional level.
- Interacts and builds strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders inside of Acino, especially within the GEM leadership team, the field force, and regional colleagues.
- Works to the highest levels of integrity and compliance, adhering to Acino Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics at all times.
Your Profile :
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a Pharmaceutical / Medical field. Business School degree or MBA preferred. Excellent command of English and Arabic language.
- Minimum 5-7 years of pharmaceutical / health care marketing successes that drive growth and increase market share in Gulf & Eastern Mediterranean.
- Ability to develop, implement and execute innovative strategic and tactical plans that fully engage prescribers, pharmacists, patients, and key accounts.
- Proven history of uncovering new insights and learning quickly – agility to absorb new concepts, analyze data and ask insightful questions to deploy new strategies and tactics.
- Prior success with multi-channel / digital campaigns that increase customer engagement and drive improved commercial efficiency.
- Success in driving growth on prescription, OTC, and consumer brands within the GEM cluster.
- Ability to work within and lead cross-functional teams, effectively communicating and influencing decisions with senior management.
- Ability to “flex” across different types of cultures, complexities, business situations and matrix partners.
- Broad and in-depth understanding of local and regional issues relative to the pharmaceutical industry
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to create energy and excitement.
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you!.
Please note only direct applications via our HR system will be considered.
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list