Market Access and Institution (Tender) Manager – GEM (UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait and Jordan)
Dubai UAE, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Dubai, UAE and will report directly to the Cluster Head, GEM (UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait and Jordan).
This role will work effectively in cross-functional teams to provide key insights regarding pricing, insurance coverage, enlisting and market access in order to influence and drive brand and portfolio strategy. Will be responsible to achieve and secure institutional (tender) business in GEM across the portfolio. The role will also be responsible to develop and implement access & pricing strategies to ensure profitability, timely implementation, approvals and good governance.
Your Responsibilities will be :
Insurance, Pricing & Enlisting across Gulf Countries:
- Track insurance dynamics and lead the reimbursement negotiation with insurance companies
- Ensure enlisting of Acino products in the key tender accounts across the GEM cluster
- Support the implementation of optimal pricing strategies that ensure patient access to Acino medicines
- Contribute to shaping the healthcare environment by conducting activities with National / Regional Health System leaders, government, local industry associations and other key stakeholders.
- Liaise with Health Authorities in order identify and partner on projects that seek to improve patient health and access to Acino medicines.
- Monitor public information (published literature, payers’ websites) for changes and trends in Health Technology Assessment (HTA), Market Access (MA), Pricing & Reimbursement (P&R) and propose appropriate actions
Act as Business Partner:
- Initiate and introduce new ways of improving of Market Access deliverables and processes across GEM.
- Collaborate across internal functions in order to address business issues, identify new opportunities, manage product life cycle and address various pricing/access challenges.
- Deliver and promote Acino’s value proposition and compliant business standards in front of Health Authorities and other stakeholders.
Your Profile :
- Pharmacy degree (ideal) or Bachelor degree (MBA or equivalent preferred with good medical/ scientific knowledge
- Minimum (7-10 years) pharmaceutical industry experience including significant Market Access and Tender accomplishments in the Gulf and Levant region. Sales & marketing, business development, and/or regulatory affairs experience desirable and recommended.
- Demonstrated ability to think broadly including establishing, understanding, and governing pricing and reimbursement processes within a multinational pharmaceutical company.
- Proven ability to work effectively across a matrix and widely-dispersed organization
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills as well as demonstrate success negotiation skills.
- Working knowledge of Pharmaceutical R&D procedures, trends and thorough understanding of product relevant bio science
- Excellent command of English and Arabic (spoken and written)
Please submit your direct application via this LINK
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list