Pharmacovigilance Manager (f/m) 100%
Zürich Oerlikon, International/Corporate
This position is based in Zürich / Oerlikon.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Act as PV Unit manager by managing following activities:
- Support PV Unit in all aspects of PV operations
- Support PV Unit in all aspects of global safety labelling operations
- Maintaining contacts with external service providers
- Execution of operational tasks supporting Acino’s PV and GLSC
- Responsible for organization and follow up of actions pertinent to PV Operational meetings
- Responsible for organization and follow up actions pertinent to GSLC meetings
- Responsible for organization and documentation of PV trainings
- In charge of archiving and e-storage of PV-documents and records
- In charge of uploading PV contracts into legal database
- Maintenance of databases and tracking systems
- Cross-functional collaboration (regional QA, PV & RA, GRA responsible person for the products under responsibility, Commercial, GMA, Labelling specialists, others)
- Provision of regulatory documents from clinical archive to medical team
Ideal personal profile:
- Life science degree or equivalent
- Experience in generics industry and in pharmacovigilance (GVP)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with capability to prioritise tasks and adhere to timelines
- Prompt and accurate performance of tasks and responsibilities
- Structured and quality-conscious way of working
- Able to work in an international and interdisciplinary environment
- Team player with good communication skills
- Target oriented, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in German & English (written and oral) is a must; any further languages are an advantage
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete application to – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document – to Ms Emmanuelle Leblanc.
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you.
Only direct applications are considered.