M&A Associate 100% (f/m/d)
Zürich / Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
As M&A Associate, you will join Acino’s Global Business Development team and support Acino’s inorganic growth strategy across the globe. You will support at all stages of the M&A process, from deal sourcing to valuation and Due Diligence coordination. At Acino, the M&A process is a collaborative process that hinges on close cooperation with all internal Functions, especially Portfolio Strategy and Finance.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Support scouting, screening and tracking potential inbound M&A opportunities
- Build M&A financial models using, and if needed improving on, currently established templatesPrepare information request list and coordinate Q&A exchanges with internal and external parties
- Prepare and Acino pro-forma financials, sensitivities on different financial KPIs and perform synergy analysis
- Prepare buy-side valuations
- Critically evaluate inputs and outputs, especially Commercial, and Operational assumptions, also in light of, internal and external benchmarks
- Perform risk assessment and assess potential mitigation plans
- Liaise with key stakeholders within Acino, i.e. M&A team but also Portfolio Strategy, Finance and Tax to validate Business Case inputs and ensure stakeholders buy-in
- Coordinate Due Diligence work streams and assess key findings on Business Case
- Prepare status updates on deal flow and funnel for Management
- Follow M&A playbook set by Global Business Development
- Process ownership for business case and financial evaluation
- 3 years of Corporate Finance and M&A experience
- Ideally previous exposure to the Pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Administration or Economy
- Ability to communicate Business Cases main messages and deliver clear communication in cross-functional projects
- Solid understanding of Business Case building and evaluation
- Proven experience as a strong, self-starting, outstanding colleague and independent problem solver, with a good sense of prioritization and willing to co-operate in a highly collaborative environment and contribute to the team’s success
- Advanced MS PowerPoint Excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in English, additional languages is an advantage
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future.
Execution, Accountability, Multiplier, Growth Mindset and Explicit are Acino Behaviors.
If this sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application documents in English.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.