Legal & Compliance Manager
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
In Turkey we are looking for Legal &Compliance Manager to be based in our İstanbul office.
- Providing legal advice/counsel in business-related areas
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on contract manufacturing agreements, technology transfer and licensing agreements, confidentiality agreements, purchasing, supply and service contracts, development and improvement of relevant templates or standards
- Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Researching, analyzing, and interpreting proposed and existing laws, statutes, and regulations
- Identifying, monitoring and addressing issues of legal risk
- Provision of related training to the business functions and managing related dispute resolution
- Representing/advocating for an organization in litigation, arbitration, mediation or other disputes with courts, government agencies, or other legal authorities
- A Manager (M3) manages experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in assignments
Experience & Knowledge
- At least 8 years of relevant professional working experience either working as an in-house counsel or with a reputable law firm advising on manufacturing and supply contracts
- Solid experience working for an international business
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a similar industry (e.g. chemicals) is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of corporate and contract law as well as willingness and ability to quickly familiarize himself/herself with relevant aspects of Turkish law and the specifics of a pharmaceutical manufacturing business is required
- Strong negotiation, communication and project management skills
- Ability to function well under pressure and with a high workload in a fast-paced environment
- Good team working skills to be able to partner effectively with local and HQ management
- Solution and business-oriented working-style and a high service attitude
- High oral and written proficiency in English and Turkish, including solid English language legal drafting skills
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete application to Careers.Dubai@acino.swiss
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you. Only direct applications to Careers.Dubai@acino.swiss will be processed.
Your career at Acino
This role has now been filled, although we may have another role you may be interested in. Please visit our jobs list page to see all available roles.
Only direct applications are considered.Job list