Key Account Manager – Hospitals, UAE
Dubai UAE, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Dubai, UAE and will report directly to the National Sales Manager, UAE
The role (Key Account Manager) will be the primary customer contact for all sales and coverage related issues with major hospital accounts across the UAE. This position will be responsible for the management and implementation of brand and portfolio strategies and objectives with UAE hospital accounts by:
- Raising the profile of Acino as a trusted business partner in providing high quality medications to meet patient needs.
- Developing strategic partnerships with selected customers to strengthen Acino’s position in our categories and optimizing all aspects of the commercial relationship
- Working collaboratively across Acino to ensure enlisting of our brands in hospital accounts.
Your Responsibilities will be :
Develop winning channel and customer strategies: Develop, execute hospital channel and customer strategies that are aligned across Acino. Meet and exceed customer expectations to deliver agreed performance targets.
Voice of Hospital Accounts: Possess deep insights and knowledge of customer needs. Champion and communicate customer needs within Acino. Translate insights into customer plans for all Key Accounts working close with Sales, Marketing, Market Access, Medical and other functions as needed.
Achieve/exceed target: Drive the net sales revenue for the portfolio with Key Accounts within the agreed budget. Achieve/exceed key financial targets. Identify stretch opportunities.
Drive best in class execution: Work closely with the Marketing and the Field team to ensure that all Key Account programs and initiatives are executed. Ensure reporting of activities including results, growth and feedback for improvement in a timely manner.
Define and lead the negotiation process with key customers: In conjunction with the National Sales Manager and key internal stakeholders, develop negotiation strategy and tactics that are aligned to commercial policy. Engage directly in win-win negotiations with the hospital accounts.
Deliver accurate monthly sales forecasting: Actively manage timely delivery of bottom up sales. Accountable for forecasting accuracy across the key account portfolio. Provides active support to the Brand Planning process – especially demand reviews.
Your Profile :
- Pharmacy degree (ideal) or Bachelor degree (MBA or equivalent preferred with good medical/ scientific knowledge
- 4-6 years in Sales (multinationals FMCG and / or Pharma) that includes Key Management experience
- Have multi-cultural experience working in countrywide operations
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Financial acumen to build and construct customer agreements
- Outstanding sales acumen and business aptitude
- Excellent communication skills and influencing ability. High degree of customer focus
- Excellent command of English and Arabic (spoken and written)
Please submit your direct application via this LINK
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list