Junior Sourcing Manager (m/f) 100%
Aesch BL, Switzerland
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is based in Aesch (BL). The candidate will be part of the Global Supply Chain Team and will report to the Senior Sourcing & Strategic Purchasing Manager and be accountable for direct material categories (APIs, excipients, packaging).
Your main responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies in the area of APIs, excipients and packaging
- Supporting Global Strategic Purchasing with supplier evaluation and managing business review meetings with suppliers
- Responsible for price negotiations of annual purchasing volumes per assigned products and suppliers
- Drive procurement activities, including demand and market analysis, supplier identification, selection and qualification, conducting tenders/RFx, establishing supply contracts
- Identify opportunities for process and cost optimization in cooperation with internal stakeholders
- Monitor supplier scorecards and manage supplier performance
- Support and act as an escalation point for the operational procurement team.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in strategic sourcing or purchasing in the pharmaceutical industry. Experience in sourcing of APIs, excipients and/ or packaging materials is a plus
- Initial knowledge of GMP practices, regulatory affairs and change management
- Experience in negotiation of supply agreements and commercial terms
- Experience in project management, ideally in cost reduction or operational improvement projects
- Ability to work in a complex environment and under tight timelines
- Ability to work autonomously and in a cross-functional team and be a good team-player
- Knowledge of SAP ERP system
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written, German is a strong advantage, additional language would be an asset
This is the opportunity to develop and grow your career in a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete application to Ms. Sandra Gamboni, HR Site Head, Dornacherstrasse 114, 4147 Aesch or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only direct applications are considered.
Apply & Further Information
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document – to Mrs. S. Gamboni, Human Resource Management.
Sandra Gamboni, Manager HR
Phone +41 44 555 22 00
We are looking forward to meeting you in person. Only direct applications are considered.Job list