Junior Project Coordinator 100% (f/m)
Zürich / Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery
technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most
dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be
action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
In this position you will support the Commercial Operations Department together with some projects.
Your main responsibilities may include:
- Administrative tasks to support the Head of the Commercial Operations Department and her team:
- Travel organization incl. VISA and international registration procedures
- Management of the expenses
- Coordination of diverse team activitie
- Support the improvement of the Alliance Management structure (creation and update of partners & suppliers overviews)
- Support of milestones and payments tracking
- Support and coordination of meetings
- Support tracking of the team budget
- Commercial education with several years of practical business experience in Project Management or in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Very strong organization skills and time management to effectively work with tight deadlines
- Ability to navigate a variety of topics simultaneously
- Good knowledge of software applications Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Reliable, motivated and detail-oriented personality with the ability to work independently within allocated resources
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send us your complete application to – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document –
to Ms. Emmanuelle Leblanc.
HRBP & Talent Acquisition
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you. Only direct applications are considered.