Junior Financial Analyst (f/m) 100%
Oerlikon / Zurich, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and pro-vide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This is a temporary position until December 2020, based in Zurich / Oerlikon.
You play a pivoting role in supporting the Transformation team in processing the analytical data related to KPIs, status and execution of the strategic initiatives.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Create reliable reporting, and understanding the figures and trends
- Responsible for the tracking of implemented activities/ milestones and KPIs
- Become and act as a super user for the Transformation internal tool, maintain and manage the user’s profiles
- Continuous support to the Transformation workstream leads and initiative owners
- Prepare reporting and tracking templates for the status of activities/ milestones and initiatives execution
- Take action-notes for Transformation-call with workstreams and other internal meetings and follow up on those
- Offer support in the preparation of presentations or reporting for senior management, board, information meetings etc.
- Work on special projects and deep-dives for reporting to different departments
- Other ad-hoc requests
- Higher Education in Finance/ Accounting/ PMO (or on the way to get there)
- First work experience within a complex organization with exposure to financial analysis and/ or project management
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English
- Team player and independently working, flexible and motivated
- Ability to take on the responsibility to deliver reliable and accurate information
- Result-oriented and focused on the goals set
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear more about you! Please send your complete application – preferably via e-mail into one PDF document – to Ms. Emmanuelle Leblanc.
HRBP & Talent Acquisition
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you.
Only direct applications are considered.
Apply & Further Information
To apply we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document – to our HR team through the email listed below. The team is also happy to respond to any questions about the role or Acino, that you might have.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.Job list