Junior Consolidation & Reporting Analyst 100% (f/m/d)
Zürich / Oerlikon, International/Corporate
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region, and Latin America, and we operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust, and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
As Junior Consolidation & Reporting Analyst you will perform the month-end financial closing at group level by collecting inputs from all reporting entities and running the consolidation. Create meaningful, accurate and reliable reporting on a monthly basis serving the senior leadership team with the financial information and insights they need in order to support them in making appropriate decisions.
Your main responsibilities include:
Consolidation / IFRS / Reporting
- Assist with the global monthly and annual end-to-end close
- Prepare journal entries, perform consolidation and review submitted reporting packages and ensure completeness and integrity of data
- Prepare quarterly shareholder reporting
- Support preparation of consolidated quarterly financial statements and annual report in accordance with IFRS
- Assist with annual audit and quarterly review conducted by external auditors
- Assist with the maintenance of the global chart of accounts and the global accounting manual
- Identify and implement process improvements as part of continuous improvement initiatives
- Involvement in maintenance and updates in consolidation system
- Demonstrate and maintain a positive customer service focus to both internal and external customers
- Continuous monitoring of cash balances across the Group
- Preparation, monitoring and review of weekly cash forecasts including analysis of deviations
- Assistance in treasury reporting to shareholder
Group Corporate Controlling
- Maintenance of DoA
- Creation of purchase and internal orders
- Assist in the annual budget preparation
- Education in Finance / Accounting (or on the way to get there)
- First work experience with exposure to consolidation and or any other group finance/controlling role
- Knowledge of IFRS is an advantage but not a “must have”
- Team player and independently working, flexible and motivated
- Ability to take on responsibility to deliver reliable and accurate financial reporting
- Result oriented and focused on the goals set
- Trustworthy and with ethics of the business
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
This is the opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future.
Execution, Accountability, Multiplier, Growth Mindset and Explicit are Acino Behaviors.
If this sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application documents in English.
Only direct applications are considered. No agencies please.