International Product Manager 100% (f/m)
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company headquartered in Zürich Switzerland, with affiliates in Germany, Ukraine, Russia, Dubai, South Africa and Panama and currently more than 1,900 employees globally. Acino develops, manufactures and internationally markets well-proven and innovative pharmaceuticals in novel drug delivery forms.
In the course of the growth and development of our international market position we are looking for a strategic, collaborative and inspiring team player to join the Global Marketing team In Zürich.
In this challenging Global position you are responsible for certain products/ brands within different therapeutic areas and for managing these products over their life cycle in a strategic manner that maximizes the overall return/profit to the company by developing the product lifecycle strategy for the TA portfolio, drive lifecycle management activities and support new products needed to support overall business growth.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Managing the product life cycle of the core Therapeutic Area and its products
- Develop the strategy and marketing planning process and guidance for the assigned brands within the TA
- Support the implementation and tracking of short-term and long-term international marketing and portfolio strategies by Therapeutic Area
- Planning, developing and providing global marketing initiatives, product or TA communication, promotional and educational materials to our international affiliates
- Pro-actively support the marketing and sales functions in the countries with marketing activities in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Regular analysis of target markets, identification of opportunities, risks and key success factors and maintain up to date overview of the competitive landscape
- Advise and support the Global Launch Management team and our international partners and local marketing and sales organizations in planning and implementing product launch plans
- Giving marketing insight on development pipeline portfolio decisions for the Acino Group, primarily in-licensing activities and engage with relevant committees
- Ensuring strong relationships with cross functional teams within the company (regional and country counterparts) and also with external partners (agencies)
- Planning the expenses budget and phasing and ensuring it accurate cost tracking according to the allocated and available resources
- University degree (ideally Science and/or Business) with a preference for it to be complemented by post graduate marketing qualification
- A scientific background is a strong advantage
- Work experience in an international or global position / Head Quarters position or for Emerging Markets preferred
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry and marketing experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in a wide spectrum of therapeutic areas like CVD, oncology, pain, urology, or Gastrointestinal disease and anti-infectives
- Fluent in English and good understanding in German (writing and speaking) is required, any other language is an asset
- Financial and budgeting skills and experience
- A motivated and hands-on mentality is essential for this role
- Open & communicative personality with a strong drive to succeed
- Teamwork and solution oriented mindset
- Good project and time management skills
- Pro-active person, who likes to work in cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to cope with stress
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- To be able to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong computer skills, experience in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ability to understand variety of software programs
If you are interested in working for a company that offers challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail as PDF document – to Ms Sandra Gamboni.
HR Business Partner Corp. Functions & Operations / firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to the opportunity to get to know you. We do only accept direct applications.
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document – to Mrs. S. Gamboni, Human Resource Management.
Sandra Gamboni, Manager HR
Phone +41 44 555 22 00
We are looking forward to meeting you in person. Only direct applications are considered.Job list